Custom programming for your business or organisation
We can design and develop bespoke software specifically to meet your organisation's needs. Based in Edinburgh (Scotland), we serve clients throughout the UK and beyond.
For all types of business
Whatever your business or activity, we can work with you to create custom software that will meet your most demanding requirements - software that will improve your efficiency, provide better management information, and save you time and money.
You can have the utmost confidence in the software that we develop for you. Our programs meet the highest standards of ease-of-use and reliability - better even than many big-name commercial packages.
And after delivering the product, we will continue to be available to provide whatever on-going assistance, support or training you might need.
We can develop most types of software, including:
- Traditional desktop programs, for use on a single computer or a local network.
- Sophisticated web-based applications, suitable for use by many thousands of users.
- Small utility programs, for example to convert existing data for use in other applications.
- Management information tools that present useful information from your database, in the form of reports, charts, etc.
Here are some examples of recent projects that we have successfully completed:
- Taxi back-office system. One of the UK's largest taxi operators (with over 900 vehicles and several thousand account customers) commissioned us to design and develop an integrated accounting and administration system. The system retrieves details of account journeys from the company's GPS-based taxi despatch system, and uses it to invoice customers, make payments to drivers, and provide sophisticated management information.
- Mailing-list management. We have recently written software to help two separate clients manage very large mailing lists (over a million addresses in each case). Our programs handle de-duping, matching against stop lists and death lists, geocoding, and adding demographic variables.
- Exhibition and conference registration system. For a major international exhibition and conference organiser, we created software that captures delegates' registration details and keeps track of their movements around the venue. As part of the project, we developed a technique for controlling cameras from a PC; this allows delegates to be photographed at the registration desk, with the images being immediately printed on their name badges.
- Administration of training courses. For a UK government agency, we developed an application to handle the administration of training courses for public-sector workers. As a direct result of this software, an employee can complete all the stages of registering for a course in a few minutes - a process that previously took several days.
How much does it cost?
Custom software is not as expensive as you might think. By using modern programming techniques and tools, we are able to keep the cost down to reasonable levels. Why not ask us for a quote? We're sure you'll find it competitive.
Please contact Mike Lewis by phone or email to discuss your requirements - in complete confidence and with no obligation.